Posted by Mark Jewell. Selling Energy is dedicated to turbocharging the success of individuals and organizations that provide energy products, services, and programs to customers around the world. Through our free resources, training programs, Mastermind Group, Segment Guides, online content library, and coaching, we help you take your career and business to the next level. Contact Us In Lend Me Your Ears, Max Atkinson - a highly experienced speaker and trainer, having been involved in speech writing for business, politics and the arts for 30 years - uses the findings of recent scientific research combined with the rules of classical rhetoric to highlight the secrets of successful persuasion.
- The Quest for the Cure: The Science and Stories Behind the Next Generation of Medicines.
- Master Realist Techniques in Colored Pencil Painting in 4 Weeks: Projects for Beginners: Learn to draw still life, landscape, skies, fabric, glass and textures;
- PDF Lend Me Your Ears All You Need to Know about Making Speeches and Presentations PDF Full Ebook!
- The Political Economy of Tax Reform (National Bureau of Economic Research East Asia Seminar on Economics).
Using extensive research based on empirical evidence, Max has developed a new and provocative way of looking at speech making, providing the reader with practical and simple guidelines, exercises and tips to improve performance, includingadvice on the use of classical rhetoric--how to write a speech when in a rush--the myths surrounding visual aids --the use of body language. And much more! He is an award-winning public speaker and speech evaluator. Andrew is a father and husband who resides in British Columbia, Canada.
Twitter: 6minutes. Similar Articles You May Like Nov 9th, Andrew Dlugan says:. Featured Articles. You'll be both entertained and educated. Who Should Read It Any aspiring speaker who seeks honest insights about public speaking.
Lend Me Your Ears: All you need to know about making speeches and presentations
Book Review Read our book review. What is it About Definitive speech compendium covering speeches spanning the period between ancient Rome and the present-day. Who Should Read It Every speaker who wants to connect with great speeches from history. Published by the American Society for Training and Development, this is a best-seller among training professionals.
Who Should Read It Everyone who trains, educates, or instructs.
Each chapter introduces one simple speaking technique. Historical and contemporary examples are used throughout. Who Should Read It Speakers looking to elevate their speechwriting and delivery from good to great.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Who Should Read It Everyone who wants a classic reference text for presentation design. You'll read this again and again.
ISBN: Get a copy from your local bookstore, or from these online sources also with additional reviews : amazon. Subscribe via Email.
- International law and its others;
- Sea-level changes and their effects.
- Get Your Copy or Read Other Reviews;
- Forecasting, Theory and Practice.
- Introduction to Fuzzy Logic using MATLAB.
- Conclave: The Politics, Personalities, and Process of the Next Papal Election;
- Sensibility and Sense: The Aesthetic Transformation of the Human World (St. Andrews Studies in Philosophy and Public Affairs).